Monday, July 24, 2006

always, always...

"...you can say it, if you mean it enough to say it twice..." - from the movie "Stepmom"

There's an on-going joke of saying (or not) my name twice...because if you say it fast enough, it can be mistaken for the direct translation of armpit in the vernacular :) (go ahead, try it...hee hee...)

But Myreen of Imago once said my name is so nice I say it twice...
cool...and yes, true.

there's a certain hidden joy out of hearing my name said twice.
like they like it enough to say it twice...

then Myreen is probably right...

nice.

If I like something...when i'm simply charmed... i find myself saying it twice.

savoring it.
making an imprint in my head.
like i don't ever want to forget.

just like when you say ---

"love you, love you"
"miss you, miss you"

the first part is for the one you're saying it to...
and the second is actually for you...

like a reminder.
to always remember.

"promise, promise"
"I do, I do..."
"of course, of course..."

there's so much more in it...
more weight...
more conviction...
more affirmation...

"yes, yes..."
"no...no..."

Even when you sound unsure on your first try...
your second one will always seal the deal...

it will never be an empty promise.
it will be so much more than just that...
you will not only have said it...
you'd mean it...
and believe it too...
and with you...
it stays...

"always, always..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home